2017 U-23 Summer Rowing Program
Coached by Sam Cunningham, Temple 2008 graduate and rower, who competed as a four time US National Team sculler in the lightweight single and lightweight quad events. Sam has coached and trained rowers from grade school learn to rows to US National Team caliber athletes.
The program’s goal is to field a team that provides the greatest number medals. The program will focus on sculling events and teaching fundamentals of the stroke. Training will be focused on performing well on race day and will be accepting athletes at every skill level, men and women.
Below are a list of events the program will be attending to accomplish this goal.
· Independence Day Regatta June 30-July 2 (Philadelphia, PA)
· Under 23 World Championship Trials June 26-30 (West Windsor, NJ)
· USRowing Club Nationals July 12-6 (Bethel, OH)
· Senior World Championship Trials August 6-9 (West Windsor, NJ)
· Canadian Henley Regatta – August 6-13 (St. Catherines Ontario)
In order to be part of CRC's u-23 program all athletes must become full members, and in addition to membership must pay the Annual Membership Fee U-23 Racing. We hope this interests you to join the fun. Additional questions, please feel free to email coach Sam Cunningham.